Erectile dysfunction treatment FAQs
What is the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
Erectile dysfunction treatment is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance, treats ED, and keeps the penis healthy. This treatment will benefit any man seeking to enhance his sexual pleasure and performance.
How Does the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Work?
The Erectile Dysfunction Treatment uses high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro plaque. Increased blood flow in the penis results in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
Is this new?
This therapy has been used in Europe for over 15 years successfully.
How many treatments are required?
Depending on your goals, anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments are recommended. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance package to maintain results and optimize performance.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance erections
- Improves sexual performance
- Increases sensation in the penis
- More spontaneous sections
- Better orgasms
What are the advantages of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment over other ED medications or treatments?
- Are drug and surgery-free
- It is entirely non-invasive and has no known side effects
- It is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20-30 minutes
- Provides long-lasting results with no downtime
- Only protocol that actually addresses the root cause of ED poor blood flow.
Is there clinical research?
Numerous studies show this is the most effective ED treatment available.
Does insurance cover Erectile Dysfunction Treatment?
No, the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment is not covered by insurance. Please call Wellness Architects at (787) 397-4633 on treatment packages and pricing.