IV Vitamin Therapies
IV Therapy In Our Exclusive Live Well Lounge ®
Designed to enhance your well-being
Intravenous therapy refers to administering liquid substances directly to the vein through a needle or catheter. This allows immediate access to the bloodstream to supply vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, and minerals. At Wellness Architects, we use micronutrient results to assess patient deficiencies and make the recommendations necessary for patients to receive what they need to feel optimized. The therapies in our LIVE Well Lounge ® are strictly supervised by a doctor. We have a properly trained multidisciplinary team in intravenous therapies. Additionally, our nursing staff has vast experience in channeling veins, making each visit pleasant from the moment of catheter insertion until the end of the process. Our therapies are prepared on the day of the appointment, providing a fresh I.V. Our modern room has three reclining seats, blankets, phone chargers, and a spa-like environment, making it comfortable and cozy.
To receive this service, it is necessary to take a blood sample (active patients of the Anti-Aging program do not require this process since their results are already available). Our team is responsible for managing the medical order, the laboratory appointment, and the results collection. Our service is VIP, and the process starts when you call for guidance. It is easy and safe, as we will make all the arrangements so that your experience is of the highest level of comfort. When the results become available – in 4-5 business days – they will be evaluated by the doctor, who will make recommendations. Then, the appointment will be scheduled for you to receive the service.
Hangover therapies do not require previous results; however, we always require the patient to contact us to coordinate the visit.
Some therapies offered in our LIVE Well Lounge® are:
- Slim Down® – One of the most popular IVs ever! Get a jump start on a leaner body. Our Slim Down IV Therapy contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids to help you increase your metabolism and energy, burn fat, and suppress your appetite. One of the amino acids is L-Carnitine, which makes better use of stored fat and builds lean muscle. It also includes MIC, which promotes healthy weight loss.
- Supercharge IV®, Energy for your week! – This I.V. is amazing. As time passes, our body begins to experience vitamin and mineral deficiencies that may lead to low energy. Our recipe has substantial amounts of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants that assist in obtaining energy almost immediately.
- Immune Support and Wellness® – The immune system in our body is the first line of defense against viruses and other foreign organisms. It needs a healthy balance of nutrients and antioxidants, which we do not receive entirely from our diet. Here at Wellness Architects, we can help you find different forms of supplementation. We are dedicated to aiding and nourishing your immune system to help it eliminate potential disease-causing microbes. A healthy immune system is the best foundation to help improve your performance every day.
- Tissue & Wound Healing® – I.V. vitamin therapies are particularly beneficial when recovering from an injury or surgical procedure. When repairing bone and tissue damage, the body draws on various vitamins and minerals, such as B-Complex, Zinc, and Selenium. However, many patients suffer from nutrient deficiencies, impairing the healing process. By providing a boost of nourishing vitamins and minerals before surgery and, again, in the days after, it’s possible to expedite wound healing and support overall health for a complete and positive recovery.
- Get Up and Move On® –The hydration and rehydration I.V. therapy is now available. The physician may recommend this IV to treat moderate to severe cases of dehydration. Examples may be when you are sick, before and after a rigorous and dehydrating workout (such as a marathon), and when people suffer from chronic dehydration and cramping.
- Exosomes-Stem Cells-PRP- Prolo Support Formula® – One of the most bountifully nourishing therapies available. It comprises many nutrients, such as amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, that assist the body in tissue regeneration and repair. It is used in patients seeking support for existing stem cells in their body or those who wish to carry out procedures involving exosomes or stem cells.
We have a wide variety of therapies on our menu, which are adaptable to every need. If you have questions, you can contact one of our associates at 787-397-4633, and we will gladly assist you and guide you through the process.