Promise® for ED
Safe, Proven & Effective
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) treatment is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance, treats ED, and keeps the penis healthy. This treatment will benefit any man seeking to enhance his sexual performance and pleasure. This protocol has been used in Europe for over 15 years with great success.
- Utilizes high-frequency, low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy to increase blood flow to the penis
- Helps activate dormant cells, repairs aged blood vessels, stimulates growth of blood vessels, removes decades of micro-plaque formation and activates nerve tissue at the area being treated.
- Uses a specific protocol designed to optimize efficacy, safety, and results
- Non-invasive, drug-free treatment performed in office
- Erections are firmer and overall sexual function is improved
What to Expect?
- A member of our highly-trained staff will conduct an interview to determine the severity of the erectile dysfunction and the number of therapy sessions the patient should receive, between 6-12 treatments sessions. We also offer a maintenance for those patients that want the results to last longer
- Once the patient is ready to begin the treatment, they must apply a local anesthetic cream (numbing medication) to the penis 10 minutes prior to beginning the session
- The procedure may take anywhere from 20–30 minutes to complete
- The patient may immediately resume normal daily activities
- The patient may have sexual relations as early as two hours after the procedure has been completed
- 75% of men experience positive results after six treatments.
What are the benefits?
- Enhance erections
- Improves sexual performance
- Increases sensation in the penis
- More spontaneous erections
- Better orgasms
Is the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment covered by insurance?
Unfortunately, our shock wave protocol for erectile dysfunction is not covered by insurance. Also, we have different payment options like credit cards, cash even a financial plan with an accredited bank in P.R.
- Is drug and surgery-free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20-30 minutes
- Provides long-lasting results with no down time
- Only protocol that actually addresses the root cause of ED, poor blood flow
If ED if severe a Penile Shot is recommended
At Wellness Architects we have available some protocols with therapies that are able to repair, restore and regenerate damaged tissues in the body.
This treatment includes harvesting and injecting one’s own plasma or PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). Plasma contain high doses of bioactive proteins called growth factors. These growth factors are responsible for naturally repairing and regenerating tissue with exosomes (special order and additional cost may apply).
Exosomes are really the signals that stem cells send out. They need to communicate with other cells and they do that through exosomes. When millions of stem cells are administered IV for example, they will release signals (exosomes) and those then prompt the release millions of stem cells that are in one’s body.
Important: it should be noted that an exosome is not a cell. It has no nucleus and cannot divide. It is a cellular byproduct, known as an extracellular vesicle. They also increase the possibilities of tissue regeneration. This type of penile shot is very effective in aiding to heal the “trauma” site (penis) with growth factors.
Sometimes, as part of the erectile dysfunction treatment, the physician may combine the Promise protocol and the penile shot treatment with oral drug therapy such as tadalafil or sildenafil. These drugs are called PDE-5 inhibitors.
PDE-5 inhibitors work by blocking PDE5, an enzyme found in the blood vessels. By blocking this enzyme, blood vessels can relax, increasing blood flow to certain areas of the body.
PDE-5 inhibitors are not for everyone. Patients with the conditions listed below should avoid PDE-5 inhibitors (sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil hydrochloride, avanafil):
- Severe forms of heart failure
- Severe forms of heart disease, such as arrhythmias, unstable angina, and/or a recent case of heart attack
- Very low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Recent history of stroke
- Retinitis pigmentosa (PDE-5 non-responders)
- Patients who have been prescribed nitroglycerine
Some side effects of drugs can occur, please give to us a call if you experience discomfort and if it’s an emergency call 911 immediately or go to the nearest ER.
Based on series of over 40 clinical studies showing 75%+ success rate in treating ED.
Clinical Studies by: MyPhoenixReview.com
CLINICAL STUDY #1
The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction
CLINICAL STUDY #2
Shock Wave Therapy inVasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction
Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial
CLINICAL STUDY #9
New Advances In Erectile Technology
Please, call Wellness Architects at (787) 397-4633 for more information on treatment packages and pricing.